SWOT Analysis Template in Microsoft Word
A template that has the ability to present analysis results more easily and exactly is SWOT Analysis. You do not need to make a long report, because it will spend your time and your energy. With the SWOT Analysis, will help you to save your time, your energy and and can provide a better report results within a short time. With this analysis, you can provide information that is clear, so that everyone who reads it will be easy to understand and can easily make decisions well.
With a SWOT analysis of a company, you will know how to beat your competitors. The SWOT Analysis is used to notify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from other organizations. In the SWOT Analysis Template, allowing you to present the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from three other companies. You just need to give a description of your company and three other companies. Then you can easily to compare them. With you knowing your weakness, then you have to cover your weaknesses by increasing your strength.
How to do a swot analysis ?
There are some steps to use SWOT Analysis Template :
- You need to write your company name in a column of My Company and the name of your competitor’s 3 companies (Company 1, Company 2, Company 3).
- You need to write a brief explanation in the first column of the strength of each company.
- You need to write a brief explanation in the second table column about the weaknesses of each company.
- You need to write a brief explanation in the third table about the opportunities of each company.
- You need to write a brief explanation in the last table about the threats of each company.